I've hear T. Raumschmiere in Berlin two months ago. I like some of his
records but hearing him live wasn't really impressive. He played som music
with sample guitars... and seamed to have focused most of his energy on
jumping around and climbing up and down the table :)

Jernej
www.soundoflj.com/octex