ALEX - Apologies. You were not meant to be the subject of this mail, rather
I wanted to copy you in (which is a little unnecessary too I admit, altho
does seem to speed up receipt at times.)

- ... whilst on the subject, all, anyone hear these at their local purveyor
of repetitive beats?

An oddity - likely bootlegged it seems to me - side A I would swear is just
5 minutes from a Derrick May set but side B contains that Teknotica track
much loved and seldom seen - mastered pretty damn well, imho. Anyone have
info?

One more thing: Pulses by G Flame & Mr G re-released on Moods & Grooves,
remastered at Sound Enterprises.