A friend of mine played it for me. He picked it up and was freaking out
over it as well. My response was "doesn't quite do it for me - it'll
probably be a big hit though". Yeah, i don't know what it is, and why
people are making such a big fuss over it. You wrote "But some
people...  were virtually tripping on it, puzzling me:
maybe I'm missing something!" - So i'm not the only one i guess. I was
wondering the same thing myself.

Cheers!