ah - it's a Communique sub-label. Well, this All Ears release I prefer to
the Communique material.

                      Michael.Elliot-Knight

                      @fallon.com                  To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                                   cc:

                      04/07/03 01:01 PM            Subject:  (313) All Ears?

Anyone heard of this label? I found a Timeblind record that's pretty sweet.
Discogs only lists three releases.
Runout groove has the NSC mark

MEK

  • (313) All Ears? Michael . Elliot-Knight
    • Re: (313) All Ears? Michael . Elliot-Knight