I see another recipient is an artist called Jam Rag - I've never heard of
this person before but does Jam Rag mean the same thing in the US as it does
in the UK? It seems rather an unfortunate choice of moniker if it does.

-----Original Message-----
From: Barbara Deyo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 6:17 PM
To: 313 List
Subject: (313) Global 4/11 Detroit Music Awards Afterparty + Ron Carroll

for your pleasure...deep and funky house, each and every week!

GLOBAL FRIDAYS
The ultimate late night voyage...
www.globaldetroit.com

April 11

Detroit Music Awards After-party!!  Come help Kevin celebrate being honored
the recipient of this year's "Distinguished Achievement Award."  For more
details about the awards go to www.detroitmusicawards.com

D Wynn
Kevin Saunderson
Mark Flash
Ron Carroll (Chicago) - special guest

Thanks to all who came out last week...from Allen Gamble to D Wynn to Stacey
Pullen, it was a great night of music, especially with Stacey rockin it till
6am!!  See you all this Friday...this week is one for sure not to miss!

The Works Detroit
1846 Michigan Ave. @ Rosa Parks
313 961 1742
$5 before 11/$10 after
18+ welcome
10p-5a
*drink specials till midnight...dollar shots of whatever Craig feels like
mixing up!

coming up:
Apr 18 FeelGOOD FRIDAY w/ Charles Feelgood (Buzz, DC) & our favorite
hometown boy: Carl Craig
Apr 25 URB Issue Release party www.urb.com  w/ special guests tba

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically
stated.  This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended
If you have received this email in error, please notify
[EMAIL PROTECTED]