I've got some new tracks knocking around in mp3 format, and would love
to hear any comments or thoughts on them! They've all been finished in
the last week or so, and are available here:

http://www.webworks.demon.co.uk/trax

Since autumn last year I've been continuously working on "UK bass" and
ghetto-tech sort of tracks, and now that some of those tracks have been
licensed I've been able to move back to making techno, which is quite
nice to be honest! "open conspiracy" and "wave" are the two most melodic
ones on there, while "pockets of resistance" is a bit more of a DJ tool
sort of thing...

Sorry for the blatant self-promotion!

Brendan