yes i just heard the good news in my inbox WOOOO!!!!!

classic music at an accessable price!

ab

-----Original Message-----
From: Brendan Nelson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2003 9:15 PM
To: Alex Bates; Chau, Dang; 313@Hyperreal.Org
Subject: RE: (313) UR - Amazon

I wouldn't pay any more than you usually pay for import 12"s - all of
the records mentioned below are repressed regularly in healthy
quantities, and seem to never leave the shelves of the record shops I
frequent!

They're "worth" a lot, in that they are priceless records, but the
amount of cash you have to splash out for them isn't, if you see what I
mean... :)

Brendan

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.