----- Original Message -----
From: "Grammenos, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Eric'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Mark S. Krüx'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "James Bucknell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"Stephen Hart" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2003 9:45 AM
Subject: RE: (313) what to do iNYC? HELP

Here's some more info :

Looking for a little Monday night spice? From Francois K, one of the
masterminds who brought us Body & Soul (currently on NYC hiatus) comes Deep
Space, a new weekly Monday night dance party designed to bring down the
mothership. Featuring vintage Jamaican and modern dub, cosmic dance grooves,
and surprise special guests on the decks, Deep Space launches this week at
Cielo - a fresh boutique nightclub that boasts the first US-sound system
installed by the UK's Funktion One Dub purists unite - it's all about the
beats, so leave your trendy fashions at home. (EAW)

when: Mon 4.14 (9pm-3am) where: Cielo  price: $10

Cielo - http://newyork.citysearch.com/profile/35702337/

18 Little W 12th St

-Pete