Like I stated many times before your only helping people
become more aware of what is being released.
All record store's do not carry the same stock.
It's no one's obligation to write a review or express one's
personal opinion once a record has been mentioned.

> this would be an impossible for task for one person..

not really, in fact it probably wouldnt take a lot of time
out of anyones busy scheduale.