for mixed up in the hague i would recommend going directly to clone, as i
believe they distributed it. a favorite. there is also lots of more
hip-hop/old school electro mixes on www.electroempire.com. you may be able
to pose this question to www.electroalliance.net, an electro devoted message
board.

as far as mixed up in the hague 2, i heard that it would not be released on
cd. but if you like mind streaming media, ferenc now has an Internet radio
station at www.cybernetic-broadcasting.net. all the italo disco and electro
you could possibly want.

and i would also like to offer an electro mix of my own:
 http://www.capsite.net/mixes/jand01.ram

cheers
Jan D

------------------------------

> Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:59:29 +0100
> To: 313@hyperreal.org
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Help Finding Electro Mixes

> Entertainment UK Limited
> Registered Office: 243 Blyth Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 1DN.
> Registered in England Numbered 409775
>
> This e-mail is only intended for the person(s) to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential information.  Unless stated to the contrary, any
> opinions or comments are personal to the writer and do not represent the
official view of the company.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
> please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message
from your system.  Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or
> disclose its contents to any other person.  Thank you for your
co-operation.

> I noticed that Groovetech have got 'We Still Kill The Old Way' (Clone) as
> re-stock. Now this is a title that's been recommended on 313 before (I was
> paying attention!) The thing is I know there are two volumes, so before I
> put my hand in my pocket can someone advise me which is the best one .. 1
> or 2 ?
>
>  Keeping things on an electro tip ..
>
> There are two other electro comps that were recommended a while back,
> 'Mixed Up In The Hague' by I.F & 'Little Computer People' by Anthony
> Rother. I've tried a Gemm search and also checked that www.biwire.co.uk
but
> have had no joy so far. Anyone know of a retailer that carries a good back
> catalogue of Electro CDs???
>
> All tips are much appreciated as usual,
>
> G.

> >There are two other electro comps that were recommended a while back,
> 'Mixed Up In The Hague' by I.F &
>
> On a related note, the was talk quite a while back of a 2nd volume of
Mixed