yeah - it's Unsel and Tony Brown - they apparently used to be list members.
They run a label called Dancedance.com that has been putting out some
records that have a nice mix of super funky organ led house and lots of
acid infused jackers. Nice little nuggets of joy.

MEK

                      "Fabrizio Nahum"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Brendan Nelson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "Dr Underground"
                      stries.com>                <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "313 web"
<313@hyperreal.org>
                                                cc:

                      04/16/03 09:02 AM         Subject:  Re: (313) re: Mills
on NSC

i would presume they are the unsel brown and brother, the two who did the
mastering at NSC.....

fab