Thanks Minto & Arne - this release is shipping now via Rush Hour:

http://www.rushhour.nl

More info and sound samples here:

http://www.emoticonrecordings.com/emot014.html

Should be available to buy before the end of next week from the usual
outlets - if anyone's having difficulty tracking it down let me know...

Also an advance heads-up on the next Headspace release which is due out in
six weeks or so - it's a split EP from Derek Carr, Rei Loci, Arne Weinberg
and Fabrice Lig. More info soon...

Cheers,

Tom