Last CD from Herdest V Cummings aka Das CLOSER is out!

For more Information and CDs, check out:using the following link:
http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/GT/srvlt/GTController?action=CompanyDe
tail&page=detail_company.jsp&HTMLType=Company+Detail&XMLType=Music+Image+Lis
t+HTML&CompanyID=6841

Special info for SPW,

Sorry haven't reviewed the album for you but I hope you will find acceptable
to hear samples of each tracks of the CD, using the link above.
Special offer to you, if this record made by an artist from Detroit doesn't
suit your ears after your purchase, what I doubt regarding the musical
quality of the CD,  I will put in envelope well seal this $10 to reimburse
your investment.