Hi All,

I am currently listening to a slamming 2 hour set by Surgeon from march 2003
recorded at 12 years Tresor and he's playing this awesome track by Nitzer
Ebb called ´Join in the Chant´, I know the original is from 1986/1987 or so
but this is a really slamming remix. Does anybody know if there have been
any remixes of this track around recently and by who it's done? Maybe anyone
knows which version Surgeon is playing out?

Thanx....

Martijn

Searchline
Kruisweg 825 A
2132 NG  Hoofddorp
P.O. Box 9292
The Netherlands

Tel. +31 (0)23 564 9000
Fax. +31 (0)23 557 3714

http://www.searchline.biz

Disclaimer:
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it, including replies and
forwarded copies (which may contain alterations) subsequently transmitted
from Searchline, are confidential and solely for the use of the intended
recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the
system manager at [EMAIL PROTECTED]