Last night I had a dream which was pretty funny - I was hanging around
near the back of some record shop in London and came across a carrier
bag which had about 15 records in it.

So I start flicking through the records in the bag and find that they're
all pretty rare in this dream-world of mine - for example, there was a
Moodymann record on Eevolute (it was Eevolute 008!), Juan Atkins'
"Future Sound EP" (except with a cover design much more like veyr early
Transmat stuff), Every Dog 1 etc etc. All the records were pretty
desirable, and they were all priced up at ridiculous values. The
Moodymann on Eevolute was about UKP 80, and every other record was in
that sort of price range.

The dream came to an end in a rather immoral and shameful manner, which
saw me deciding to grab this bag of rare gems and scarper before anyone
came out of the record shop and realised they'd left the bag lying on
the ground! But unfortunately when I woke up this morning I couldn't
find the bag of records anywhere... and I'd been so keen to hear that
KDJ/Stefan Robbers collaboration :)

Brendan