> The problem with Hood is that his own standard is that high,
> that if he just
> stands still, some are disappointed. However, I still found
> Point Blank a
> solid collection of basic techno tracks.

Well i bought the album (Point Blank) on sight but i thought some of the
tracks are really horrible, espescially those non-dancefloor tracks were
just unstructured sounds, not my thing. To me it was not even a selection of
solid techno tracks, well just 2 of the tracks on it, maybe i expected to
much after 'who tought you math'.