Alright Jonny, seeing as we've got your attention :o) ... can I ask this: on
a slightly related note, I have noticed that quite a few house tracks from
that era (say 1993 - 1995) regardless of being on Power Music or not, would
have a remix called a 'Power Mix'. I keep seeing the phrase come up. the mix
tends to be quite hard and techy, but I'm curious abt how such mixes came to
be so called.

Tx,

Ken