----- Original Message -----
From: "Bleep43" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jongsma, K.J." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Martin'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: (313) nights out in london

> The Outlet Collective are doing a party at the Rhythm Factory on Fri 2nd
May
> with electro dons Rebel Intelligence.  Outlet are a group of talented DJs
> with very varied tastes, and I'd recommend them far ahead of UglyFunk,
which
> is very much k-head squat party type music.

I was trying not to single any crews out, but since it's been done for me...
I must say they're a great bunch and a brilliant collective of DJ's.
Multi-dimensional, skilled and knowledgable - each DJ, not just them as a
whole. I'm really excited for next week!

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com