On donderdag, apr 24, 2003, at 23:44 Europe/Amsterdam, Klaas Jan Jongsma wrote:

On donderdag, apr 24, 2003, at 23:29 Europe/Amsterdam, [-[-]-[]-[|]-] wrote:

not SURE is fehlmann was part of sun electric but I think he was.

AFAIK Sun Electric are Tom Thiel and Max Loderbauer, they also where involved in the neue deutsche welle band Palais Schaumburg together with Thomas Fehlman and Maurizio

Oh and of course Holler Hilger or Hilger Holler (never remember which way around :)) who made the best 'old men who jump around behind there gear' impression on me at the end of the Modulations documentary...

O'locco rocks btw. :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[EMAIL PROTECTED]