more stuff I'm letting go of to help me fund my trip
to Detroit...some of them end soon. just type any of
these in the search and your find the rest.

MOODYMANN & NORMA J BELL Pandamonium
FIERCE RULING DIVA You Gotta Believe
JOHNNY FIASCO - Progetto Fiasco PRIMAL SOURCE
INFILTRATE - C'mon now - KMS 056
VICTOR SIMONELLI - Latin Impressions vol. 1
DUBTRIBE Derrick Carter ORGANICO 003
CHRIS GRAY - PROBE OF THE OUTERMENTAL EP
SUBSONIC 808 Sub Tone 001 classic ACID!!!
V/A THE WORLD OF SYNTHI-POP LP ZYX    $5.00
FAST RADIO (ITALO DISCO!!!) Under My Thumb
SEVEN RED SEVEN Thinking of You (ITALO DISCO)
VERA Take Me To The Bridge RIO RECORDS 1980
TRANSCETTERS An Ambient Ecstasy
DRUM CLUB Drums Are Dangerous 2XLP
SOUL SEARCHERS David Morley & Marcos Salon
Random Noise Generation 12" 430 WEST 1991
DIRECTIONAL FORCE Dave Clarke PARAMETER R&S
MAX BRENNAN ep Sublime Records 014
APHEX TWIN Xylem Tube EP R&S
TUNE / SPEEDY J Change the Beat R&S
WILLIAM ORBIT Strange Cargo LP on IRS
SIDETRAX On the Right trax SOMA 009

for some fun 313 related commentary, am I trippin or
does Rob Hood look like Guru from Gangstarr!!??

http://www.gangstarr.8m.com/
check out the promo photo of the Jazzmataz
album...looks like Rob on the Nitetime World LP hahah
http://www.discogs.com/artist/Robert_Hood

minto