Yeah I do Alex: But he only replies when he feels like it!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] com

Ermm. He has posted on the list before, so if he asks where you got it - pls
tell him it was there.

Oh, were trying to get an interview with him. I even pressed my case at Lost
in person! He's a very personable and a nice bloke, but maybe understandably
wary. If you get a chance, pls trell him what a bunch of sterling chaps we
are, won't you?! Oh and thanks very very very very much (ad infitniutm) for
the Nude Photo thing. I owe you one and will repay you, if you ever come
down to this horrible city! Or maybe you'd like a record in return? (But
believe me mate, if *you* can't get whatever it is - I won't be able to!!!
:o)

Cheers mate,

Ken