oddly enough, I picked up a book for my friend along these lines....  sort
of...   Naked Vinyl: Bachelor Album Cover Art  by Tim O'Brien & Mike
Savage --- its a visual study of cover art for albums that
feature...obviously naked women..through the years... starting in the
forties through to the eighties.  Sadly, they didn't reach into the past
decade... I was hoping for some Naked Music covers to be included ;)

Interesting coffee table material...goes well with the rave flyer book.

enjoy

-mike