From: Darren Longton (Marketing) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 25, 2003 1:33 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) - P909 on NewYears - That Friday Question

Yeah...they played @ the warehouse...but the side room...not where all the
booty parties are.  I might even have the flyer somewhere...as a matter of
fact, my friend has a copy of the set from that night (although on
tape)...I've yet to convert it.

If it WAS like 5 years back as I said, it would have been around 97 or so.
Sorry you missed it!  I was, for lack of a better word, dOpe!!

House of Suki...can you confirm or clarify?...I know you keep all that info
up there somewhere;)  haha

d$