I would say in America aside from trance, house is the most
popular dance genre in America.

Disco has had a resurgence in popularity with the
mainstream for the last half decade.
Play some filtered disco and watch the raver/ club kids go
wild as you saw with the DEMF.

As far as hard techno, I think the few and far between (in the
US) who actually play that style reside on the G-tech list.

on 4/25/03 11:11 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at