Well, my thoughts on the Fehlmann, Jelinek show:

MIMM played some beautiful ambient improv. Its more like mellow free-jazz than minimal techno, they made a big wall of sound. Full disclosure: the "I" and one of the "M"'s are two good friends of mine, Andy Ingalls and Markus Miller.

Velocette also played a nice live set. Anyone who is a fan of his productions should really check out his live show, because they work so well together when listened to as an extended set. Also a buddy of mine.

As for the two people playing that I didn't know: I thought they were brilliant.

I wasn't familiar with Fehlmann's music, though I was with Sun Electric and the Orb. I knew he was on Kompakt. I for one really, really enjoyed it, and he certainly seemed to enjoy it, too. For me, that makes it much better. Of course, I didn't own any of his records, but I just went out today and bought 2 EPs of his. They're not exactly the same as his live performance, but they're not dissimilar, either. But you know, that doesn't bother me. Ostensibly I came to hear him play the music he has recorded. Besides, he made the people in that place dance, which is not easy considering that indie rockers and chin scratchers usually prevail there. (John Zorn plays there a lot, lotsa experimental stuff, jazz, etc.. )

Jelinek played brilliant, rich minimal techno stuff. It was warm yet precise, mellow yet moving, complex yet simple, light yet filling... All kidding aside, it was beautiful stuff.