> anyone checked the Carl Craig/Pepe Bradock mixes of Angola yet?
>
> what do you think?

Picked it up at the weekend - Carl's mix is superb mid-tempo wigged-out
techno with dope percussion galore. Haven't really been playing Pepe's mixes
much yet but they're a bit more abstract and 'out there' - very good stuff
all round...

> Also - what's due out this week? Anything good?

Loads of good stuff this week:
CiM - Noki Bay EP (Ann Aimee)
Double Helix - Sync Or Swing EP (Emoticon)
Millsart - Every Dog Has It's Day Vol 4 doublepack (Axis)
Suburban Knight - My Sol Dark Direction LP (Peacefrog)
Joakim - Fantomes LP (Versatile)

And on the broken tip:
Rima - This World (Compost)
Somatik - Interaction (Twisted Funk)
Troubleman - Change Is What We Need (Far Out)

Cheers,

Tom