Hi everyone,

I was reading the new Jockey Slut and it featured a piece about Nag Nag Nag
(@ The Ghetto in London), and it pretty much took the piss out of it for
being too fashion-centric etc. without talking about the music at all. I
thought I'd ask if anyone off the list had been down and checked it out?

I've been a few times now and I must say it was excellent!! The fashion
types were in full force, but don't let that put you off - the people I
talked to were super friendly, there are queens in crazy costumes, and
sometimes you get an outrageous stage performance, there's never a dull
moment.

The main thing is the DJs (mainly Jo Jo) play quality techno, house,
electro, 80's, rock - anything goes...it's surely the only place in London
to hear this music on a Wednesday night, perhaps any night!!!

Has anyone else been or plan to go?

All the best,

Andrew

PS. I am not in the pay of the Ghetto or it's affiliates. ;-)