My favourite of his on Eevo Lute is probably "Mono Bass" - but I would
recommend getting everything you can. It's all very pure and very
accomplished techno, early 1990s lowlands style. More emphasis on
melodies than on sound design, nice intricate but not too fussy drum
programming, good crisp 909s etc. Although nothing made by 2000 & One is
quite as hard as the legendary "Setup 707"! (which I haven't heard in
years actually!)