Well there is a guitar CD player so maybe in the near future

http://www.discountfamilyradios.com/noveltymisc.htm

mek

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      i.com                    To:       313@hyperreal.org

                                               cc:

                      04/29/03 01:26 PM        Subject:  RE: (313) vinyl makes
girls really impressed

around here it's all about guitars.
now if I could que my records with with my les paul, and make a scratch
verytime
I do a townsend style barcord windmill power strum. well you get the
picture.

scotto
lansng, mi
plaztikjezuz.com
> Lucky man, you are.  Betta recognize!  haha

Fing
> Jeff Mill's 12, just how many do you need" Only from the mouth of babe...
:)