yes i was.
i worked in a record shop once and a customer asked me for a cd with Sally Indian, (Celine Dion)

// janos

At 09:57 AM 4/29/2003 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

er no - Kenny Larkin but I'm sure you were joking. However, I did go into a
DJ specialty shop that used to be here (sadly one of several that have
closed recently) once and sked if they had any Ken Ishii. The clerk gave me
a puzzled look, leaned in toward me and said "Kenny G?" - I had to make my
purchase quick and leave the store because I couldn't stop laughing.

MEK

janos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: 313@hyperreal.org cc: 04/29/03 01:43 AM Subject: Re: (313) art of dance website

kenny g ?

// bert carlsson