check out the Palace in Surry Hills on a saturday night.

more theo's, kdj's, metro area's, and the like than you can poke a stick
at........

nice

Private and Confidential

Any views or opinions expressed in this communication are those of the
individual sender, except where  the sender specifically states them to be
the views or opinions of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141
("Westpac").  Any unauthorised form of reproduction of this message is
prohibited.  Westpac does not guarantee the security of any information
electronically transmitted.  Westpac does not accept responsibility for any
improper or incomplete transmission of the information contained in this
communication, nor for any delay in its receipt.  Please note that Westpac
reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to refuse to act upon any
instruction, order or direction received via the internet ("internet
instruction") or, pending further enquiry, to defer acting upon any
internet instruction.

David Gillies <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 30/04/2003 19:04:25