Yes, but we shouldn't be "selfish", and hope for other labels to relay the
idea, because on a strictly business matter that's a fresh breath for the
labels business.... looking at how the market is dead, the big decline of
vinyl's sales......not to mention a new turning point in the distribution,
possibly the expansion of the music we love, before it definitive
death.....We need more consumers.....

Now vinyl for promo/Dj's or so called
CD for all the rest of consumers