Hmmm if any of my friends are willing to have an
'emergency' so I don't exactly have to *lie* to work
it would be appreciated. I'm also still banking on
Mark and Pete kidnapping me as they promised. I think
calling into work from a trunk gagged and blindfolded
telling them i'll be back on Monday could get me by
too. Perhaps a randsome note might do good 'send 50
Marriott Reward points in trade for young lady'.

--- Sylvie DA SILVA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

http://www.freep.com/entertainment/music/move2_20030502.htm