who's on first?

MEK

                      "[-[-]-[]-[|]-]"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Rob Theakston"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      mi.net>                  cc:       <313@hyperreal.org>

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) It's up!

                      05/02/03 02:54 PM

some people that are under the impression they are playing at demf aren't
on
that list, and some people that dont know they are playing at demf ARE on
the list.

I think it will clear itself up shortly.

-Joe