Heh, well when was the last time Madonna was IN the Detroit area, and what
the hell has she ever done for Detroit?

She moved to New York before a lot of 313 subscribers were born...
She's my age for gawdsakes (45) though I'll give it up to her for being
in better shape than me.

Musically my opinion of Madonna is that she sang on a couple of decent
Jellybean tracks and did OK, but the rest of her stuff is pretty average
pop music. Voicewise, she has about a 7-half step range, and her delivery
rarely rises above a jr high glee club level of artistry.

If you want a laugh sometime look at the sheet music for 'Music' -- I like
the guitar tab, where the verse is G Major, and the Chorus is G Minor.  I
bet George Gershwin would be jealous...