Im talking about the DP record release on Harmony Park, not the label.

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 17:47 Atlantic/Reykjavik, Mark S. Krüx wrote:

Deep Transpotation is Mike's label, not Rick's. That release contains an
unreleased track by Mike originally intended for Harmonie Park,
Radiated....afaik.  It's damn nice too...

More info on Harmonie Park:  http://www.rickwade.com/

Lates,

m*
----- Original Message -----
From: "a" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Matthew MacQueen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "[EMAIL PROTECTED] org [The Music Institute] (E-mail)" <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 12:52 PM
Subject: Re: (313) Harmonie Park records

Mike Huckaby Deep Transportation vol 1.   I think its the 2nd release.

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 16:45 Atlantic/Reykjavik, Matthew MacQueen
wrote:

I only have the first one... Rick Wade - Late Nite Basix vol. 1?  How
are the others?  I've never heard the Huckaby records on that label.
Any "must haves" ?  Some of Rick Wades stuff can sound same-y IMHO,
(not bad per se, just kind of formulaic) but there are definitely some
killer ones... I like his record on Elevate, for example.

cheers,
Matt MacQueen