Great article in this months wire about Herbert.

Can anyone recommend any Wishmountain stuff of his that they like?

-----Original Message-----
From: soma-hq dina [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 9:54 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) matthew herbert on radio1?

I'm on.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2003 8:44 PM
To: Kookie
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org; [-[-]-[]-[|]-]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is *cough*soulseek*cough* back up? I can't seem to get on for the past
week.

                      "Kookie"
                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                                               Subject:  Re: (313) matthew
herbert on radio1?
                      05/06/03 08:41 PM

Mmm...I guess not.  I stumbled upon it on *cough* soulseek *cough* the
other
day.  I personally wasn't all that impressed by it, but its not my kind of
thing.