Hi all,

I'm the webmaster of Pulsation.com .
Pulsation is a non-commercial website created in 1996. It's entirely
not-for-profit and generates no income for me.
I broadcast mixes (mainly from Detroit)
Recently, i suffer of a disc crash and i lost my list (with nearly 2000
subscribers) :(
I tried to reconstruct my list with my outlook adress book and some
different backup listings that i have.
Also I salvaged some emails from 313 list (lots of 313 people were
subscriber of my list and i tried to get emails from people that i thought
that they was subscribers).
Perhaps, I was too large in my recovery.
So, if you have received my last newsletter and you weren't a subscriber
before, i'm very sorry for the inconvenience.
To remove your email address from my list, you can click on the link at the
end of my newsletter or send me an email at [EMAIL PROTECTED] .
In this case, you will disturb no more by my emails.

Sorry again

Thomas Van Steen.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pulsation.com