DUST 30th May Ignition Technician/Forshaw/Aitcho/Taylor/Village
Me, I EAT DUST
Sex/Birth/School/Work/Death/Dust

DUST NEVER SLEEPS
DUST follows it¹s two sell out techno assaults with the announcement of a
massive launch party celebrating it¹s new found infiltration of Bed Club,
London Road, Sheffield.

Helping us thoroughly re-wire the club from uptown trance to downtown techno
will be the mighty Ignition Technician, T-Funkshun¹s Mark Forshaw and
resident Aitcho. Plus in the backroom we present our new resident, Bugged
Out Records¹ Carl Taylor as well as a warm welcome back to Leo and Ben from
the Village of Industry. We work, you play and trance dies. Come out, plug
in and stomp.

Massive Launch Party
Two Rooms Of Corporate Free Clubbing
Friday 30th Of May 2003

Room One
Ignition Technician (torture/primate/ignition)
Mark Forshaw (T-FUNKSHUN)
Aitcho

Electro Room Two
Carl Taylor (F-COMM/BUGGED OUT)
Village of Industry Sound System

Dresscode: No Clowns/Jugglers/Cyber Kids/Wedding-Funeral Shoes.
£7. 10-3am
Bed Club, London Road, Sheffield.
http://www.dustclub.com

LINKAGE

GET MONEY OFF
Click on the link below to get money off the Launch Party Bash!
http://www.dustclub.com/iamatightgit

BJORK ON TECHNO
What the little imp¹s take on techno isŠ
http://www.dustclub.com/articles.asp?id=1

INTERVIEW  WITH THE DESIGNERS REPUBLIC
Ian Anderson talks about dance music, design and Pho-Ku.
http://www.dustclub.com/articles.asp?id=4

CABARET VOLTAIRE...STEEL CITY TECHNO
Motor City VS Steel City TechnoŠ
http://www.dustclub.com/articles.asp?id=3

FORGIVE US OUR SYNTHS
Throbbing Gristle and The Human League in the same room, classic interview.
http://www.dustclub.com/articles.asp?id=2

DUST WEAR
Shirt 001. Be the proud owner of a strictly limited edition DUST T-Shirt.
http://www.dustclub.com/dustwear.asp

LATEST MIX TO DOWNLOAD
Carl Taylor - Electro Mix
To celebrate the fact that we now have two rooms, it's only fair that we
give you a taste of what will be happening in Room 2 at all future DUST
dates - we'll be supplying the best electro this side of the Watford Gap.
http://www.dustclub.com/downloads.asp

DUST VS  LEEDS  FRIDAY 13th JUNE
So much to answer for, and we¹ll be getting an answer on Friday 13th of June
@Plastic, Bar Phono, Merrion Centre, Leeds. Doors are 10-3, admission is
£3/2 B4 11.

DJ's: DUST: (Ian Orto/Aitcho/Carl Taylor)
        Ghaza Strip: Exclusive DJ set
        Plastic DJ's ( Charlie-J, Agent Aggressor & Oliver Plastic )
        Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Virtual FM
Totallyradio has just relaunched their website, there are now 25 exclusive
mixes from Virtual FM including 10 mixes from myself, plus radio shows from
the Fatcat label, Dave Clarke and People Like Us. You can even play
Asteroids from the show page whilst listening to the show!!
Listen to the shows at :
http://www.totallyradio.com/show_pages/shows.php?show=64

@ DUST THIS MONTH
Ignition Technician
The hardest working techno pairing in the country make their Sheffield debut
after playing just about everywhere else in the UK! The Ignition boys are
firm favourites at the likes of Orbit, Voodoo and Bugged Out providing fat
tribal techno to the people that love it the most. Experienced engineers
with credits on labels such as Audio, Pounding Grooves and Tortured working
alongside Billy Nasty and Space DJ1s they first turned their tech-know-how
to the studio producing acetates for Carl Cox and Dave Clarke in their live
engineering days at Cream and Orbit. Pushing two decks, a drum machine and
an FX unit to their technical limit Dust is fully prepared for some funky,
percussive mayhem.

Mark Forshaw
Mark is an ex-Mentalist who now plays alongside the cream of techno and
house at Liverpool1s excellent T-funkshun. Along with fellow funkshun-er
Scott ŒNocturne1 McGill Mark has been wowing the Merseyside massive
alongside guests such as Surgeon and Detroit1s DJ Bone at what now must be
the city¹s premier techno outing. Mark drops anything from soothing
shimmering tech-house to tough mechanical funk with a heady blend of all
things in between. We reckon he1ll inject some Class A scouse madness into
an eager for more dancefloor at Dust.

Aitcho
>From plying his trade on the free-party scene in the mid-nineties, Aitcho
has long since given up trying to teach travellers Techno¹s finer things. A
former resident at Liverpool¹s Mentalist, Aitcho now takes great pride in
delivering all things deep and funky to the dancefloor at DUST. Taking
influences from Derrick May to Dave Angel and with exquisite tune selection
covering the length and breadth of techno Aitcho firmly represents the no
holds barred attitude that is DUST.

Carl Taylor
Carl has quickly established himself on the UK tech-house scene with 3
strong releases already under his belt. Having won the right to remix a
track for Laurent Garnier¹s ³Greed EP² he has followed this up with tracks
for Bugged Out Records (³Exile/ Space Disco²) and with his latest project
Auterform for the Roomtone label. A current Mary Ann Hobbs favourite,
listeners to Radio One¹s ³Breezeblock² will be familiar with Carl¹s work.
Carl¹s DJing strongly reflects his high production standards and, like the
tracks, he seamlessly blends his various influences, blurring the boundaries
between techno, electro and house with an eager nod to the Detroit pioneers.

Village of Industry
Leo and Ben are back again after opening the batting and smashing everyone
for a six at the first Dust transmission, get ready for the crowd to go nuts
again as they bring their followers to fever pitch at the drop of a needle.
This time we¹ve given them a slot each so expect some jacking electro from
Ben and some funky tech-house fusion from Leo to keep our backroom hugely
entertained on in their feet.

http://www.dustclub.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]