My fave Blake Baxter track is 'Ride em Boy'...its on
one of those early Detroit Techno compilations..can't
remember what its called...

******************

> > Check this link for details on the next
> Retrovert party on Friday 30th May
> >
> > www.retroverts.com

It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance
on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please note that emails to, from and within RTÉ may be subject to the Freedom
of Information Act 1997 and may be liable to disclosure.