i just hope dykehouse does a dream-pop/space rock set!

in my opinion, the addition of these 5 acts make the line-up 100x more
interesting. Sure, they might all be ghostly (except brenden) but the
diversity of music they add is paramount when held up against the
nyc-house/detroit-techno glut that is most of the line-up.

i think its great that the label best representing the detroit area these
days is as ecclectic as it is quality.