I don't know how unknown some of these artist are, but my recommendations
are....

Hellfish- The only breakcore artist in the world that makes yo forget that
you're listening to breakcore

Mountaineers- Imagine if betaband got all psychedelic country-fied.

Gerhard Potuznik- His album may or maynot ever come out on
Interdimensional Transmissions, but this guy is Austrian electro mack!!!

Dinky- she's just sweet.

Damn- i want to go this year!!!!!