Greetings from "DETROIT"!

thank you all who attended last Sunday night's fantastic kick-off to our weekly
toasting to the spirit of musical tradition and innovation that is Detroit. We
are excited by the turn out and just how well the mix of music connected with
the crowd for a really great vibe. This sunday we'll be hosting the second
edition of "Detroit" with more garage rock, motown, techno, jazz, hip hop and
electro funk, all mixed up with everything in between (Expect to hear a few
prominent "influences" as well)!

The party starts at 9 this Sunday night, May 11, at the Skylark, 3089 16st.,
San Francisco. This weeks featured DJ's include Baby Daddy (Rob Goppold) and 12
Mile (Brian Stein).

thanks - The Woodward Posse

Free 20MB Web Site Hosting and Personalized E-mail Service!
Get It Now At Doteasy.com http://www.doteasy.com/et/