I went to the Montreal Jazz Festival a few years back and they had
NNERZONE ORCHESTRA headline the event.

Before him were sets by A-TRAK and KID KOALA.

FREDERIC GALLIANO does a really cool live jazz-afro-electronic thing.

KOOP takes more traditional torch song jazz and updates it.

Jeez... there's so many more, and I drawing a blank.
But beware, there's also loads of 'jazz' inspired electronci music out
there that IMO has nothing to do with jazz. Its just a real convenient
influence to drop when you want to be taken seriously.