I think I'll risk giving an all-time favourite:

                Drexciya           Aqua Wormhole                - (UR)

(Apart from ;-) :

Translussion - Transmission of Life - (fr 'Opening Of The Cerebral Gate';

                Drexciya         - You Don't Know...       (UR)

                Drexciya         - Aquabon                      -  (fr 'The
Quest'
[which incidentally I only recently worked out is an aquatic allusion to
'Autobahn']

                Drexciya         - Birth Of New Life    -  (fr 'Harnessed The
Storm';

                Drexciya         - High Tech Nomads       (fr 'Grava 4')

                Drexciya         - Neptune's Lair          (fr the beginning to
the end!)