Weah - greedy- never - satisfied - pig - wack ass.
Excuse my french....
He ain't a power-broker.
Russel.... is its the same guy who has this new Rush debit card to help
those
who can't get bank accounts get one. Right ? but he fails to
mention that the card charges for every transaction
except depositing money, right ?

As far as these generalizing ideas about hip-hop music
it's sickening.  All artists are not rapping about "vulgarity"
This man is just another ignorant arrogant......, we know better.

This so called argument might have been slightly
interesting if he had actually deconstructed some
Russel's moves. Maybe if he actually listened to
hip-hop he might have heard of people like Paris, Dead
Prez, Chuck D, The Coup, KRS One and so on.

and as there are always two side to every story another point of view from
Tamara Harris about what went on at this Detroit hip hop summit
http://www.manhunt.com/features/html/203.shtml

A hard Truth Soldier from the bunker at
http://www.guerrillanews.com/
http://www.guerrillafunk.com/