Wow!

That's a name I haven't heard since the glory days of Zoots coffee house.

Princess Dragonmom is the performance art project of Warn Defever (His
Name is Alive). Musically, its basically grinding noise. But the
performance itself usually involves costumes, giant cardboard giraffes and
elephants and a bunch of zaniness. Their best performance that I've
seen was at Alvin's when they opened for Blonde Redhead (the most
romantically charged live music performance I've ever seen in my life).
PDM set up on the floor and did a psedo Mexican-wrestling show while the
crowd waved penents and banners that read "Princess Dragonmom". I'm
not really sure how it would play out at a space as large as Hart Plaza.

This line-up is getting more and more interseting. Ultra-conservative
(obvious) techno and house meets ultra-experiemtal noise convolutions
(Wolf Eye/PDM).