i'm still waiting but i cant remember who promised me one

its not like rome is exactly prime 313 territory....;-)
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dave Pinter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 3:49 PM
Subject: Re: (313) 313 t-shirts?

> The '01 313 List shirts were limited to a run of about 500 each. Thanks to
your support they sold out at the Record Time tent during the fest. A few
lucky folks got some 'test' shirts printed on different color T's. Mike
Himes (RT owner) generously funded the venture and did it pretty much at
cost.

> Surprisingly a limited batch of unprinted 'white' test shirts were
distributed to four london record shops and were immediatly bought up at $75
USD a shirt. And who says Americans will buy anything.......

> Haven't summoned the energy to attempt production of another batch but if
I get enough emails from you people maybe we can have a go at one for next
year.