The new iPod looks sweet! Wish I had the cash for that.
Will have to make do with my old one for the time being. ; )
Mac peeps interested in Final Scratch might want to check
this out (apologies if posted before):
http://www.sapphires.co.uk/cgi-bin/search.pl?keywords=FinalScratchV1_1

Is it just me or does Richie with his new hairstyle look like Bruce Willis,
in the picture on the minus website? Hmmm.... ; )

Tom, thanks a lot for posting your Glasgow set, love it, and
can't wait for a gig in London!

Tristan's Sloppy Ass... mix is very yummy.
Also like Alex B's dnb mix a lot.
Thanks for sharing, guys.

Drexciya's Grava 4 took me a few listens, after which I totally fell for it.
It's a must-have!

Someone (sorry, don't remember who) mentioned Wild Planet,
and the album Transmitter he released on 430West, back in 1999.
Great stuff!
Funny, I was listening to it only the other day and wondered
what he's been up to, haven't heard anything from him in ages.
Btw., Wild Planet is Simon Hartley, he's from the UK, and
Transmitter was recorded in Stockholm - he lived in Sweden
(Swedish Techno? ; p ) at the time, or still does, I don't know.
So, anyone have an update on him?

Cheers,

Anya

Looking forward to Movement, and to meeting loads of you
folks there! : ))