>  think you might... What about Steve Bug?
> Since you want specific records, the first one that
> occurs to me is Egoexpress, "Here Comes the Night."

The Steve Bug name reminded me of Common Factor (Nick Calingaert).. did
anyone mention him yet? great house!!  Plenty of funky electronics in
it.  His stuff is on many different labels but the Planet E are
favorites.  Bug and Common Factor did a joint release on his Tactile
Recordings label I liked, nice line between house and techno.. would
definitely appeal to fans of Playhouse, etc. The Pull EP:
http://www.discogs.com/release/71125

BTW anyone heard the Disco Exorcism EP ?
http://www.discogs.com/release/71193

Peace,
Matt MacQueen